MS8800 is a Time & Attendance and access control terminal with incorporated proximity reader (EM by default).
It can connect to access control or time & attendance management software by Ethernet or RS232/485 port, and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. For access control, it allows time zones and groups, holidays management, anti-passback functions and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren. It includes wiegand port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used as a controller’s external reader using Wiegand Out port.
MAIN FEATURES OF MS8800 :
- Time & Attendance and access control device
- Incorporates EM reader and optional Mifare, HID, etc..
- Stores up to 30.000 users and cards.
- Stores up to 100.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and RS232/485
- Optionally, it can used to connect an external siren
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- Advanced functions for access control such as anti-passback, bell button, etc…
- Optionally, it can include Web Server function.
- Multi-language in text and audio
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :