connect to access control or time & attendance management software by Ethernet or RS232/485 port, and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. For access control, it allows time zones and groups, holidays management, anti-passback functions and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren. It includes wiegand port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used asand.
MAIN FEATURES OF MS8800 :
- Time & Attendance and access control device
- Incorporates EM reader and optional Mifare, HID, etc..
- Stores up to 30.000 users and cards.
- Stores up to 100.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and RS232/485
- Optionally, it can used to connect an external siren
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- Advanced functions for access control such as anti-passback, bell button, etc…
- Optionally, it can include Web Server function.
- Multi-language in text and audio
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :